3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
1 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons Dirty Bird Seasoning ( or poultry rub of choice)
2 pounds cut up chicken pieces
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. In a small skillet combine the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and put over low heat.
3. Add the poultry seasoning while stirring constantly; when sauce mixes well and starts to bubble, it is done.
4. Place chicken on hot grill and brush with sauce.
5. Grill for 45 to 60 minutes, turning every 5 to 10 minutes, and brush chicken with sauce after each turning.
6. Grill until chicken is done and juices run clear. (Note: Be sure to keep an eye on the chicken as it cooks, as it tends to have flair ups due to the oil and chicken drippings!)