1/3 cup honey
3 tablespoons orange juice
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons onion powder
1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
3 tablespoons Carolina Sunrise or you can use Dijon mustard
8 thin cut pork chops
1. Place honey, orange juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, tarragon, and Carolina Sunrise in a large resealable plastic bag.
2. Slash fatty edge of each chop in about three places without cutting into the meat; this will prevent the meat from curling during cooking.
3. Place chops in the plastic bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
4. Preheat grill for high heat.
5. Lightly oil grill grate. Place chops on grill, and discard marinade.
6. Cook chops for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.